About the Blog

Well, hello there!
This is a blog about Hapi/Vanilla Tea's life
You will be finding posts about food, personal things, acg related stuffs

WARNING: there is BL contents in some post as well as heavy use of Malaysian English! And also unrelevant fangirl spams everyw
here 8D

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

YAY! I CAN BLOG IN MY DORM ALREADY

My dear dorm mate told me that I can use my phone to get internet

All I had to do was just set up a hot spot through my phone in my room 

AND WALAH!!!!

My computer can connect to the internet!!!

 I tried it out today, and it works perfectly fine for me! 
 I will be blogging more frequently from now onwards  \( °∀° )
Do visit this blog again sometime again neh?
 
♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love you all ♥♥♥♥♥♥
사 랑 해 요!!!!

(lol my crappy picture i draw recently because I feel complex towards some news in Malaysia)  

No comments:

Post a Comment