About the Blog

Well, hello there!
This is a blog about Hapi/Vanilla Tea's life
You will be finding posts about food, personal things, acg related stuffs

WARNING: there is BL contents in some post as well as heavy use of Malaysian English! And also unrelevant fangirl spams everyw
here 8D

Saturday, May 19, 2012

♦ Doujinshi Hauls from seoul comic world 109 ♦

Seoul Comic World Doujin booths were way more than expected, all the amount of booths available there are estimate trice the size of comic fiesta 2011 last year. And definitely way way way more than the booths in Busan Comic world 74.

It was kind of sad since I kind of ran low on cash by buying so many doujinshi goods! It was like totally out of my budget, but then, I know if I do not buy it now, I should never expect to see it again ^^" Doujinshis here sold out fairly fast, especially it takes a long queue to get into the booths of the famous circles. 

I was really satisfied because I finally managed to get my self more than 2 pokemon bw fanbooks that shows hint of Ntouya and 2 Ntouya fanbooks with very splendid artwork and storyline.♥♥♥♥ 


♠ Anyway more reviews below! ♠


 happily ever after broke LOL 


 ♥ LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥




I managed to get myself the last book of the alibaba anthology which was filled of wonderful artwork , fan comics ,and it cost around RM36 or something if I am not mistaken , slightly more pages compared with the Judal anthology I bought but have less colored pages.

it mainly consist of all babas 
but maybe some hints of baba x ryu ryu (I have to read it again to double confirm)
 I am happy because there is Jafar topping Alibaba! which is one of my favourite CPS ♥

some pictures inside the anthology book
this short fan comic of fafa and baba was pretty cute HAHHAHAHA
Alibaba went to kiss sleeping fafa and fafa woke up and....AHHAHAHAHHAHA♥♥♥♥

Never ending story the doujinshi, 
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY ITS COVER LOOKS!!!
ITS DAMN HILARIOUS!!!
it consists lots of funny short comics of N 
such as N failing to stalk touya and touko 
and some random child N 
Its pretty enjoyable ♥♥♥♥

some random pages HAHAHHAHAHAH OMG N WHY U SO CUTE

♦♦♦♦♦

And then there is also The Gyakuten Saiban fanbook that I bought for my sister because she is just nuts about it 
Here is a page I took inside the gyakuten saiban fanbook. 
I never really read it properly yet because it contains many spoilers and I obviously have not finished the game yet ^^"


♦♦♦♦♦
brb ovaries exploding at the moment T//T
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 fwa fwa ♥♥♥♥

fwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ♥♥♥♥

detect black the doujinshi was pretty sad, I pitied touya abit, and I had the urge to slap N >:|

I was wishing for more of the Ntouya dooujinshis that had more comedy scenes thugh but then sentimental stories are still my cup of tea ♥♥♥ I really need more Ntouya goods and doujinshis T////T

p/s: there was actually one Ntouya mouse pad but I was 1000 won short on it so I wasn't able to get it REGRET THE ONLY REGRET!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I would not mind getting the posters too but then my mum would freak out because she is homophobic :C (nvmIwilljusttellheritsashorthairgirlandalonghairboyLOL)
I REALLY LOVE THEM BOTH OMG 
MY OTP FOREVER PLS ♥♥♥♥♥
I SHIP THEM SO FUCKING HARD 

 some bookmarks I got *fwa fwa mode*
TOUYA TOUYA AND N N!!
also subway gay bros
a little present and souvenir from the event >W< 
Hasen gave me a pair of diamond lashes ;////; 
uwahhh she is so nice ♥♥♥

cannot wait for the next comic world, but then I think they will start selling more BW2 goods than BW =( oh well as long as there is touya and N my love will be still on FIRE!!! now I kind of want denji and koki now :'C

No comments:

Post a Comment