About the Blog

Well, hello there!
This is a blog about Hapi/Vanilla Tea's life
You will be finding posts about food, personal things, acg related stuffs

WARNING: there is BL contents in some post as well as heavy use of Malaysian English! And also unrelevant fangirl spams everyw
here 8D

Thursday, May 10, 2012

♠OH NO MUSIC FESTIVAL IN 12 DAYS??? BUT COMIC WORLD SEOUL IS IN TWO DAYS!!!♠

The tittle is the summary oh yes.

Just so you know, I have been forced to participate in 
TWO SINGING CHOIR GROUPS FOR A CHOIR SINGING COMPETITION!! 

And guess what, its happening in 12 days.

Oh God No Please

My sound is worst than a crows. 
I do not even bother to sing in singing class ever since I was in elementary school!
I tried singing and no It sounded like a pedo ojisan OTL
other than that my hanguel pronunciation is still weird  
I told my seong seng nim already, but they both said 

"everyone can sing! worst comes to worst, just lip sync! "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyway school topic ends for now,
Lets move on to my geeky obsession 8'D

♠♠♠♠♠ 

was comic world busan enough for a geeky girl like me? 

answer is....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
well! obviously I am not satisfied until I get my Ntouya doujinshis 
 I love love love love love love love love N 
soooooooooooooooo
fuckingggggggggggggggggggg
muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 (duh, everyone that knows me knows that) 

And this coming Saturday and Sunday, 
there will be another comic world event held in Seoul At center.
I revised my budget again this month and after double confirming all the costs,
I decided I have to go. 

♠Event Details (translated)♠
♦Comic World Seoul 109♦
♦2012 May 12, 13♦
♦Saturday (may 12) : 10:30 am to 5:30 pm♦
♦Sunday (may 13) : 10am to 5:30 pm♦
♦Ticketing fees is 4000 won (rm12)♦
♦If you want to cosplay , bring another 1000 won and register on the spot.♦
♦Location : AT center, Yang Jeh (양재) , Seoul♦
(seeIamsoniceIhelpedyoutranslatemostofthedetailsNOT)



And this time I will be cosplaying Ja'far from Magi.


 ♥♥photo from my previous magi shoot session with Rox-windy and Xsaye ♥♥

I did mentioned that from the previous post before ^^"
This would probably be the first time I ever cosplayed in Korea lol!

After expiriencing Comic World Busan through a visitor POV, 
I wonder how is it through a foreign cosplayers POV?  
I will blog about it soon after I am back from cw seoul 109 this saturday ♥
I do hope these information and experiences would come in handy to all foreign cosplayers out there who wish to attend comic world in Korea and cosplay ♥


random rant:
And sadly no comrades to accompany me this time ;w;
any english speaking geeks like me out there in seoul who wants to accompany me? 
You could always drop me a messege via
hapihoshikuzu@gmail.com

extra helps :

No comments:

Post a Comment