About the Blog

Well, hello there!
This is a blog about Hapi/Vanilla Tea's life
You will be finding posts about food, personal things, acg related stuffs

WARNING: there is BL contents in some post as well as heavy use of Malaysian English! And also unrelevant fangirl spams everyw
here 8D

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Thursday

Thursday April 26 2012
Windy 

This day, I attended swimming class for the first time in Korea.
Well in Malaysia I do swim but not so frequently.
It depends on my mood.
Honestly I dislike swimming and getting wet,
I think its because of my last word in my chinese name (炜) its has (火) at the side which means fire. 
Which also explains why I love choosing fire type pokemons in most of my starters and almost all the pokemons I really love alot is fire type (aka. Charizard and Victini and Reshiram  orz)  
no I am not into fengshui, I am just assuming so lol
 awkward moments at the pool, not gonna empahsize on that so I am skipping it. 
In korea, students have to take PE class trice a week in school and some would take 2 PE classes in a week with one day of swimming class instead.

The weather was a bit windy but the sky was brilliant blue, Sadly I was kinda blur so I did not take any photos. Well done, hapi well done >__>

Random pictures in class: 


 hey look its angry...b....WAIT ITS HUNGRY DAK (lol rip off much)
 one of the places I love hanging out when I have no class to attend to 

And next off, my class is in middle school.
I attend artclasses there every thursday.
From what I experienced, they kinda teach the students abtract art which I dislike braining about it.
Abstract art.....makes me forever jackie chan face pls LOL

Here is what I did during that class, we were instructed to random cut places and tape it together and get a paper sculpture. Those kids were unique and creative, they have many good works. too bad no camera in class. I made this wierd sculpure of sorts that I forever do not brain. The teacher says its a spoon/ fish/ telescope etc. But to me.....its paper orz (boring person is boring)



After that its just photos of my school randomly taken.

 stairs that i fell on the previous post.
 inside my school, classrooms for learning english (EB)
 A glimpse of Town outside the indoor pool in school

No comments:

Post a Comment