About the Blog

Well, hello there!
This is a blog about Hapi/Vanilla Tea's life
You will be finding posts about food, personal things, acg related stuffs

WARNING: there is BL contents in some post as well as heavy use of Malaysian English! And also unrelevant fangirl spams everyw
here 8D

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Reason

  Its been many times ever since I make a new blog then delete a blog then make another blog.
Reasons is because I usually find all my blog posts kinda sucky.
After all I am not good at words or expressing my feelings.

This time I made another new blog for myself regarding my journey in kimchiland aka. South korea.
I find blogs out there about foreigners living in Korea really intresting and helpful for a newcomer like me.
 And then I thought, since I am in Korea right now, I thought I should maybe at least try to blog about something each week instead of everyday. ( ´ ▽ ` )

I really hope this blog would be able to help those new comers like me out there (esp those Malaysians and Singaporeans AND OF COURSE GEEKS LIKE ME OUTTHERE 8D)




No comments:

Post a Comment