About the Blog

Well, hello there!
This is a blog about Hapi/Vanilla Tea's life
You will be finding posts about food, personal things, acg related stuffs

WARNING: there is BL contents in some post as well as heavy use of Malaysian English! And also unrelevant fangirl spams everyw
here 8D

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

au revoir my comrade

Wednesday , 25th april 2012
Raining, heavily. 

One of the crappy day I ever was in, 
I fell down on the stairs when I was heading toward Kyung Hwa EB girls high and I landed on my butt.
Thanks to my school shoes which had less friction comparing with my korean fake dr martins which I adore alot.  No it did not hurt, just that my skirt and cardigan was soaked and was dirty. 
I did brought a spare pair of pants, but it was left inside the Classroom. And the students were having a test so I could not retrieve it.

P/S: If you were wondering, apparently the test they are taking, I wasn't required to take. Its because my english was obviously too FABULOUS for it 8'D /is bricked

But well, looking at the bright side, lucky I did not wash my uniform a day before I fell lol! I was seriously considering to since I smell like kimchi chigae and what so ever the cafeteria served. And I wasn't hurt that bad. stairs can be a killer too if it were too steep no? 


Okay, moving on to the main post.
Now let me introduce my comrade, 
She is called Lea Martelleti, 
She is a french exchange student in Kyung Hwa EB.
And She is leaving on the next day because she needs to have a surgery on her back  =(
I hope she gets well soon and our lives will crosspaths once again.
Even though we did not meet for a long time, its sure nice knowing you heheheh 
Here is some photos of her farewell party the wonderful and thoughtful korean students made =)

 lea is really a shy girl *chuckles*

Greeted in a dark candle lit room how romantic!


board filled with words of farewell (?)
 farewell gift giving session



 dis is.....uhhhh CHOCOPIE MOUNTAIN *Q*

 Lea and Jee Hae Song Seng Nim (our home room teacher)
 our school
 le school entrance

lastly a very bad camwhore picture to end the blog post!

more updates tomorrow! stay tunned ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment