About the Blog

Well, hello there!
This is a blog about Hapi/Vanilla Tea's life
You will be finding posts about food, personal things, acg related stuffs

WARNING: there is BL contents in some post as well as heavy use of Malaysian English! And also unrelevant fangirl spams everyw
here 8D

Sunday, June 24, 2012

♠may happenings: singing festival and sports day ♠

so May was actually a very happening months will lots of random long weekends >///< 
remember the choir singing festival I mentioned in my previous blog posts? 

Yup that happened!

so because its pretty out of the norm, I decided to blog about it after receiving the video from my teacher of the choir singing competition.
 

 ♠♠♠♠♠

Sports Day :

So sports day in a korean school is just like any typical sports day lah, their school has a pretty big field so sports day was held there. 

I remember my last sports day when I was 15, that time I was still in Kuen Cheng girls high. I remember being involved in the Cadet so I did not really joined any activities as I had to guard the gate to prevent students from running away lol. 

Since its sports day in korea, they obviously blasted lots of kpop songs to bring up the atmosphere! you can see students dancing all the kpop moves and singing to them. I mean its pretty common in Korea so why not ? XD
Anyway below is the picture spams hurhur ♥
 me and my pals at school, So som and da som
 we communicate with body language 8D
p/s: my name don't end with a som lol

 dancing!!!!!
skipping rope competition 

 me and So Som 
(shes more of a mamasan than me XD)
 rawr! we wear gloves for tug o war!!
 we went like kogi kogi kogi to signal each other LOL
 (kogi means meat in korean btw)
picture credits to my teacher hoho
so koreans like to freeze a bootle of water in the freezer :(
guess I cannot drink it until it melts lol
reminds me of the business story avinesh told me before XD
me and my seat pal on may !
Her name is Ji Won. Shes pretty cute hahahhah.
 some sports day pictures
my class wears a jersey!
we rock hahahha 

 free milk shake given by the class. 
its pretty nice after a hot day.
our lovely award. 


we won 70,000 won for being the 2nd in sports day and 100,000 won for being the first in choir singing. 
Our school is pretty generious eh XD

No comments:

Post a Comment